Wednesday, December 14, 2005

O.K. I Am Going To Be Honest, Making Fun Of Cindy Sheehan Just Gets Easier and Easier...


I am not sure exactly what Cindy Sheehan is doing on top of her son's grave, but I do know it just "looks wrong."

And in Cindy's continuing effort to undermine the life of her son (first by denouncing a war he wanted to fight for), Mrs. Sheehan announced her son was a virgin when he was killed.

"He would tell me all the time that he wanted to save that part of his life for his wedding night,Â" she said.

Now, I am not completely up to date on the intricacieses of media whoring quite like Mrs. Sheehan, but I have to wonder how that the question of Casey's sex life got brought up? Is nothing about Casey's life sacred to this women?

I am also curious to know if Casey's sex life is to be included into the meeting she desires with President Bush.

Cindy: "And I'm gonna say, "And you tell me, what the noble cause is that my son died for." And if he even starts to say freedom and democracy' I'm gonna say, bullshit. You're taking away our freedoms. The Iraqi people aren't freer, they're much worse off than before you meddled in their country. And I want to know why my son died before he could make funny O faces and crinkle his toes while laying in bed with a woman."

No comments: