Saturday, December 17, 2005

Blah, Blah, Bush Lied, Blah, Blah, Blah [New York Time's Headline On Any Given Day Of The Week]


Ever read a news story and wonder why you should even care about topic or information? Either I am getting more and more cynical and conservative each day or I really just don't give a damn about some of the supposed major stories the New York Times and other liberal leaning newspapers jam down our thoats.

Case in point: the possible eavesdropping authorized by Bush article that the New York Times ran this week. I couldn't care less. I have read the story and frankly I seems to be much ado about nothing.

Sen. Russ Feingold, D-Wis., a member of the Judiciary Committee, said, "This shocking revelation ought to send a chill down the spine of every American."

Of course my belief, Mr. Feingold, is you must first possess a spine to have a chill sent down it.

To further illustrate my frustration, the Time's author, James Risen, who wrote the eavesdropping story is about to release a new book. Yeah, I understand the motivation behind the story now...

On top of all that, the sources used in the eavesdropping article? Yeah, you guessed it. All anonymous. We are lead to believe this a really big deal by Democrats and the NY Times, yet none of their sources is man enough to own up to their own words and opinions. Nice.

No comments: