Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Briefly...


I put a new site on the links section. I highly recommend you go read some of the stories. The blog is titled "A Day In Iraq." It is written (and well written I might add) by a soldier stationed in Iraq. Do me a favor and keep Kerry and Dean's recent comments in the back of mind while you read it. Thanks to IrishWalsh for the link.

Here is another link to explain why I almost exclusively use Google now over Yahoo!. Well, O.K. I use Google because it is far superior, but an interesting link none the less.

I also included a picture to further prove everything is President Bush's fault.

President Bush: "Look Condi, I took an old man's dentures."

Nancy Pelosi (over hearing Bush's conversation): "John Murtha is a decorated Vietnam War veteran and an American Hero who deserves to be able to eat solid foods! I will not stand for these baseless attacks"

No comments: