Sunday, January 22, 2006

What's My Line?

Lets play a little game of "He said what?!?" See if you can correctly guess the author of this quote:
This man said his life's mission has been this: "If not ending, at least slowing down the American Empire. At least injuring the beast. It's causing so much suffering around the world."
Unless you have been paying attention to the news lately concerning Osama Bin Laden's Book of Month Club, then you have probably have never heard of William Blum. He was referenced by Bin Laden as the must read author of "Rogue State."
"I think bin Laden shares that view [Blum's reasons why terrorist keep picking on America], and that is why I'm not repulsed by his embrace of my book, because that is one of my major themes," Blum said.
How could Blum be repulsed? I mean his book has jumped from 200,000 and something to 26 on Amazon.com order list. He just won the terrorist lottery. Bin Laden likes you, he really likes you. Congratulations.

No comments: