Monday, January 09, 2006

From The Center For Studies On The Blatantly Obvious

As the left leaning media spoon feeds us information while claiming to be objective, let me direct you to a study by UCLA.

Some quotes from the article:
"I suspected that many media outlets would tilt to the left because surveys have shown that reporters tend to vote more Democrat than Republican," said Tim Groseclose, a UCLA political scientist and the study's lead author. "But I was surprised at just how pronounced the distinctions are."

"Overall, the major media outlets are quite moderate compared to members of Congress, but even so, there is a quantifiable and significant bias in that nearly all of them lean to the left," said co‑author Jeffrey Milyo, University of Missouri economist and public policy scholar.
Wondering who [according to the UCLA study] is most in touch with the average voter and is most moderate? Fox News' "Special Report With Brit Hume." Even I find myself more than a little shocked.

However, all that said, I mean media news sources lean left...come on...duh! Did we really need a study for that?

No comments: