Thursday, January 12, 2006

In A Word: Served Sunny Side Up

In an ongoing struggle to eliminate some of the constant political rhetoric I post on In A Word, I thought (as placed in my head by Homercles:Space Monkey) we could play a little game of "Hey, Whatcha Doin'?"

It is quite simple and a blatant attempt to see what the readers of In A Word do when they aren't spending 1 1/2 minutes a day reading my blog. So, with out further ado...

In A Word's new, exciting, fast paced, game that "everyone is talking about"[causally stolen from Homercles: Space Monkey]:

Hey Whatcha Doin'?

Currently in my DVD player: Monk (Seasons 1 and 3)
Currently on the floorboards or front seat of my PT Cruiser: Third Day - "Wherever You Are"
Current book I am reading: Blog! By David Kline and Dan Burnstein
Current video game addiction: Mario Kart DS and the WiFi racing.

So, now it is your turn...Whatcha doin?

Leave your comments in the...um...comments section. Yeah, I know this a corny list type thing you might find on other froo-froo sites, but hey it is all in good fun.

No comments: