Wednesday, January 18, 2006

NSA Wiretapping Gone Horribly Wrong

In A Word has uncovered a disturbing phone conversation caught through the NSA's secret wiretappings. As much as I hate to admit this, if this is the type of calls the NSA is monitoring, then I am with the Democrats; the wire tappings need to stop!

[ring]

S. Alito: Hello, Alito residence.
Caller: Um...a hi-ya Sammy.
S. Alito: I am sorry, but who I am speaking with?
Caller: Um...come on Sammy don't play coy, it's me, Teddy.
S. Alito: Mr. Senat-
T. Kennedy: Now, now Sam we don't need to use the formalities such as Senator. We are much to close for that.
S. Alito: Uh, Mr. Kenne-
T. Kennedy: No, no, no. Call me Teddy...
S. Alito: O.K., Teddy, is there something I can help you with?
T. Kennedy: Well, I missed talking to you today. I...um...thought maybe we shared something special last week?
S. Alito: Whatever made you think we shared something special?
T.Kennedy: I kinda thought we were playing the hard to get game...
S. Alito: I assume you have been drinking?
T. Kennedy: Of course I have been drinking, but don't be mad at me. If it annoys you I will try and change.
S.Alito: Senator, I believe I should hang up the phone now and let you sleep off the gin induced affection you seem to be experiencing towards me.
T. Kennedy: No, please don't go, I promise to make sure our relationship doesn't get "weird."
S. Alito: ....
T. Kennedy: ....
T. Kennedy: It just got weird, didn't it?

[click]

No comments: