Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Sharpton Defends His Ho

Al Sharpton comes to the rescue of the egg-faced former first lady, Hillary Clinton and her stupid "plantation" quote:

"I absolutely defend her saying it because I said it all through the '04 elections," Sharpton told the New York Daily News on Tuesday.

"Any time you have a situation where, because of seniority and cloakroom politics, the bosses make the decisions - that's tatamount to [a] plantation," he insisted.

Well, I am certainly happy we got Al "the black racist" Sharpton's opinion, because I was on the edge of my seat wondering which side of the fence he was going to be on.

For further clarification, In A Word has issued this public service announcement: please understand neither Blacks or Democrats can be racist, only white, Republicans and their Uncle Tom friends.

**Oh yeah, and ten bucks says I get called a racist due to the "Ho" headline. I can see it now "youza raciss, In A Word, a raciss..."


No comments: