Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Briefly...


As a creature of habit, one of the first things I do in the morning is check my email. Today, I was lucky enough to get an email with the tagline: "Ralph Nadar Swimming Pool Cindy Crawford in 1911 Day of the Dead Hold On..." sent from Freda Smallwood.

Of course, my first thought was I don't know any Fredas. However, I won't lie. I was slightly drawn to know what Ralph Nadar would be doing in a swimming pool with Cindy Crawford in 1911 on some mysterous "Day of the Dead." I tried to be strong and not read the email. Oh, God why couldn't I just send it the spam folder and delete it forever without seeing its' contents?

Freda Smallwood, why must you haunt me with your rambling, incoherant email subject lines? What could Freda be implying with the words "Hold On?" I had to know, so I opened the cursed spam. Of course, out of respect and caution for my loyal readers [all 8 1/2 of you], I shall shelter you from the contents of the email. Your welcome...

No comments: