Friday, January 20, 2006

NSA Wiretapping Gone Horribly Wrong Part II

If the following conversation between two unaware callers isn't proof the Bush administration has gone too far in its' wiretapping program, then frankly I don't know what it will take to convince some of you wingnuts that the President Bush is out of control.

[ring]

H. Clinton: Hello, Mrs. and Mr. Hillary Clinton's Residence.
Caller: Heyyyyy, baaaaabbyy
H. Clinton: Denzel is that you?
Caller: No, babe..it's me Al.
H. Clinton: Roker?
Caller: Roker? Hell, no it's me Al Sharpton.
H. Clinton: Oh, right. What is with the forced deep voice? Are you trying to channel Barry White again?
A. Sharpton: Well, actually I was kinda wondering if we could play plantation again, but this time I was hoping you could be the slave.
H. Clinton: This is a booty call? I think you have the wrong Clinton and I sure as hell don't ever play the slave.
A. Sharpton: Don't play me, especially after what we shared.
H. Clinton: I told you to never mention that again, I was clearly on the rebound after that whole Flowers thing. It nearly cost me the Presidency.
A. Sharpton: Come on baby, maybe I could "take you down to the chocolate city where the Al is..."
H. Clinton: Spare me the serenade and present me with one good reason why I should give you a Lewinsky?
A. Sharpton: I am your black knight who came riding to the rescue when you made that the raciss "plantation" remark, remember?
H. Clinton: Oh, haven't you heard? Barack Obama also come to my aid. And no offense Al, but it is better if I associate with him over you, if you know what I am saying. Politically speaking of course.
A. Sharpton: Oh, baby why you gots to be so col-

[click]

No comments: