Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Blah, Blah, Blah, Bush Lied, Blah, Blah, Blah


Yesterday during an event honoring Maritn Luther King, Al Gore made this speech:
"Blah blah blah b-blah blah, blah b-blah blah blah blah. Bush lied blah blah blah blah blab. Blah blab b-b-blah blah blah blah worst President ever blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah broke the law blah blah blah blah."
And as if he had almost forgotten who the event was honoring after 15 minutes of Bush bashing, Gore added this:
"Blah, blah blah blah Dr. King once said perhaps a new spirit is rising among us blah blah blah Bush lied blah blah blah blah."
Of course, the speech fit perfectly into festivities of honoring Martin Luther King, Jr. However, I am not exactly sure how, but I am confident there was a correlation between how he suppose to be praising a great American and instead was critizing the President. Oh well, the Democrats will tell me what to think later today, I'll just wait for my opinion until then...

No comments: