Sunday, January 15, 2006

I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own...

Having fun at the expense of liberal blogs is always an entertaining diversion, so I figured why not quote a left leaning blog [and when I say "left leaning,"I mean leaning so far left he has toppled over] and see if their is any humor to be squeezed out.

DrewMiller.net has come to the rescue [such as it is] of Tom Harkin as it relates to the Abramoff scandal:
Guess what though - Harkin didn't take ANY money at all from Abramoff. Not a single Democrat did. Even so, Harkin is giving the money back.
Wow, Tom Harkin is such a great man, that even though he didn't take any money from Abramoff, he is "giving the money back." Ew, so sorry...I guess there was no humor in that quote. Just a sad, sad commentary on how the world works through the eyes of liberal.

Just so Mr. Drew Miller doesn't think I can't back up my sarcasm, here is a link from Capital Eye [the same site Drew uses in his to exonerate Harkin of any wrong doing] detailing some of the money Harkin never received, but is going to be giving back. Of course, we [Miller and I] were looking for two different things weren't we? However, in the end, the truth remains Harkin received money from Abramoff through his connections or his associates. Any argument to the contrary is just spin.

No comments: