Friday, August 25, 2006

Words To Live By

Sunshine via Irishwalsh have tagged me with a cross-bog top 5 list of quotes that are suppose to define who I am. After much reflection I have decided on these:
  • "You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Asia, but only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!" - Vizzini
  • "How extravagant you are, throwing away women like that. Some day they may be scarce." - Captain Renault
  • "So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Dark Helmet
  • "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage
  • "Unless I am wrong; and I am never wrong." - Prince Humperdinck
You're "it" now Schmidt...

No comments: