The content of the email:
|From: Cavan Reagan < firstname.lastname@example.org >|
To: Jeremie Jordan < email@example.com>
Cc: Yvonne Beasley < firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Patterson Plank, Susan" <email@example.com >
Date: Aug 2, 2006 11:32 AM
Subject: Blog Comments
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Add sender to Contacts list | Delete this message | Report phishing | Show original | Message text garbled?
I just wanted to reiterate our content guidelines for blogging on Juice. We have had some questionable posts recently and I want to make sure everyone is aware of Juice's expectations. The following should be used as a guideline:
Acceptable topics for Juice:
- Drug addiction / fascination
- Sleeping with married men
- Threatening Juice staff members with bodily harm
- Posting pictures of yourself in swanky NYC clubs
- Cartoons of Mohammad
- Drinking and driving. Bonus points for repeat offensives.
- Bashing everyday people [ex. soccer moms]
- Creating a fake email from the Chet Culver campaign insinuating a libel suit against the Des Moines Register and a sexual encounter between Mrs. Culver and a fist.
The Juice Staff