Monday, August 28, 2006

The Smurf Whackers Fantasy Roster

Unfortunately, I was unable to attend my fantasy football draft this year, but a good friend of mine, Brian Malson, filled in for me. At first glance, I think he did a great job.

Here is the Smurf Whacker's 2006 roster:

Aaron Brooks [QB]
Donovan McNabb [QB]

Kevan Barlow [RB]
Edgerrin James [RB]
Deuce Mc Allister [RB]
Clinton Portis [RB]

David Boston [WR]
Marvin Harrison [WR]
Joe Horn [WR]
Santana Moss [WR]
Javon Walker [WR]

Matt Stover [K]

Seattle [DEF]
Tampa Bay [DEF]

I am fairly happy with the running backs and quarterback, but I feel that I need to pick up a couple more solid wide receivers. I plan on keeping my eye for injuries and breakout rookies. I have been lucky in the past with some of my acquisitions, hopefully the same will hold true for this year.

No comments: