Thursday, March 08, 2007

Saving The Planet

You know me I don't like to brag, but I have been quietly changing into an environmentally conscious guy. Call it a moral calling if you will.

For instance, I have a power hungry, earth hating Xbox360 to play incredible games like Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. I would have nightmares about the oppressive heat waves my children would have to bear in the future simply because I wanted to play Call Of Duty 3 on Xbox Live. My situation? I bought the carbon offsetting Nintendo Wii. The Wii uses barely a fraction of the Xbox 360's energy and according to Al Gore this makes it so my Green Qi is centered again.

And as if that wasn't enough, last night the wife and I went out grocery shopping [I do know how to treat my lady right] and when they asked me if I wanted a sack for my milk I say "no." Hell no. In fact, I have never [NEVER] had my milk sacked. The gallon jug is designed with a handle for a reason...so you environmental-Nazi bastards don't clog our landfills with wasteful Hy-Vee bags. Those of you that have your milk sacked, how do you live with yourselves? You sicken me...

No comments: