Monday, February 26, 2007

Hanoi Jane [as brought to you by the Des Moines Register]


***Must try to repress gaggle reflex; deep breaths to control blood pressure:

[Jane] Fonda will bring a heightened sense of urgency about life to Des Moines tonight to kick off The Des Moines Register's 2007 Smart Talk Women's Lecture Series.

'Heightened' like sitting on an anti-aircraft gun in North Vietnam?

And Smart Talk? From Fonda? I can only guess if the Ragister did a Smart Talk Men's Lecture Series it would include John Kerry?

I am sorry but this bitch can go straight to hell as far as I am concerned. Some acts are not forgivable, at least not by me...and treason is one of them. Fonda can apologize all she wants, but unfortunately there are about 58,000 men who will never hear her shallow attempt at career saving "I'm sorry."

Fuck that. And fuck the Register.

Bitter?

Yeah...just a way of life these days.

No comments: