Wednesday, March 29, 2006

"My Angel Is The Centerfold"

The following is reprinted from my post on DM Juice:

Sharon Stone is claiming it is too early for Hillary Clinton [pictured in a photo shoot for Maxim magazine] to run for President, she is “too sexy.”

"Hillary still has sexual power, and I don't think people will accept that," Stone said. "It's too threatening."

Yes, Sharon she is so sexy her husband has cheated on her no less than 3 times.

I mean when think of sexy women; Hillary is generally the first person that come to mind.

Of course, Hillary isn’t the only sexy woman; there is also Janet Reno, Dame Edna, Diane Feinstein, and Kathy Bates.

I better stop writing about these vivacious and voluptuous vixens, because it is giving me thoughts that are making me feel unfaithful to my wife.

No comments: