Sunday, March 26, 2006

In A Word: Juiced


I have been granted a second week of blogging on the DM Juice website. I came in third in the points race just 30 points off of second place and more than 1,000 points ahead of fouth place, Alex Pickett, the blogger who wrote opposite of me.

To be honest, I am not sure where this week will lead us. I plan on playing the abortion card right out of the gate. I figure, what the hell, I might as well go all in this time. Time will tell, but I am confident of my writhing abilities and my presence in the mist of flame war. So, needless to say I am excited to see where I end up.

As with the previous week I will republish all of my Juice posts on In A Word, but you are welcome to join me over at DM Juice for the comments and writer reader interaction. Of course, it goes without saying you are welcome to comment here also.

No comments: