Thursday, March 09, 2006

Floating On A Wafer In My Subconscious Contemplating World Peace; Or Writer's Block. Take Your Pick

You may have noticed I have been posting infrequently lately. Well, quite frankly it is do to the fact I think the new "look" of In A Word is so friggin' cool that I hate to mess it up with the usual rambling posts I am known for.

However, I have found that the new look also makes my previous posts even more insightful and purposeful. For instance, awhile back I did a stupid post about a guy dying while playing air guitar. Without the new rain affect background that was a very weak post with little or no reason to read it. Now, with cascading droplets in the background, when you read the post you realize that there was a deeper more profound purpose for the story. You realize I was making a social commentary on the effect music has on our youth during their carefree days of college, and how fragile life really is when you allow yourself to be lost in the moment.

Of course, it could be the same old crap I have always wrote, but at least now you can space off into the serenity of a subtle rain when I write such drivel.

Kind of like now...

No comments: