Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Jordan And Mickey Mouse Tied for 10th Place In The GOP Presidential Candidacy Race

I don't want to get too excited, but a recent Gallop poll has shown some interesting developments. If I am reading the numbers correctly, it seems I have about the same likelihood of being the next US President as Sam Brownback and Mike Huckabee. Seriously guys...one percent? I haven't even held my announcement press conference yet which is sure to give me a polling statistical bump. Hell at this rate I will probably start to pass Mitt Romney even though he will have raised millions of dollars to my buck seventy five. I mean how harsh is it that Mitt is getting beat by two guys that haven't even announced they are running? Weak.

Rudy Giuliani
38

John McCain
16

Newt Gingrich
10

Fred Thompson
10

Mitt Romney
6

Tommy Thompson
2

Ron Paul
2

Tom Tancredo
2

George Pataki
2

Mike Huckabee
1

Jeremie Jordan
1

Mickey Mouse
1

Chuck Hagel
1

Sam Brownback
1

Duncan Hunter
1

Jim Gilmore
*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spell this three times -- G-A-L-L-U-P. Gallop Poll. ha, ha. As in head 'em up, move 'em out. You're a corn boy.