"I think my husband did a great job in demonstrating that Democrats are not going to take these attacks," Hillary Clinton said. "I'm certain that if my husband and his national security team had been shown a classified report entitled 'Bin Laden Determined To Attack Inside the United States' he would have taken it more seriously than history suggests it was taken by our current president and his national security team."Lets quickly review the terrorist attacks during the Clinton administration:
- 1993 World Trade Center bombing
- 1995 Saudi Araba bombing that killed military personnel
- 1996 al-Khobar towers bombing in Saudi Arabia killing 19 and injuring 200 military personnel
- 1998 bombing of US embassies in Africa killing 257 and injuring 5000
- 2000 bombing of the USS Cole killing 17 service men
A fucking memo would have got Clinton to act, but countless deaths wouldn't? Give me a break.
Of course, Hillary takes to the airwaves and found the closest microphone on the heels of Condoleezza Rice's counterattacks on her husband. The irony is that Rice tried to calm the rhetoric with this quote of ice cold honesty:
"When are we going to stop blaming ourselves for the rise of terrorism?"
Well, certainly not when it's an election year...