Friday, September 15, 2006

Defiling the Most Holiest of Shrines

Curse you, John Kerry, curse you.

Is it not bad enough you invade my state while making campaign promises you don't intend to keep, but now you are going to tailgate during the Iowa/Iowa State game? For the love of all things holy, why? Why do you hate me so, Mr. Kerry?

Why must you interject politics into our annual football civil war? Is it too much to ask that I might be able to hate the Hawkeye fans while not having to deal with a failed Democratic Presidential candidate at the same time? I do not like mixing my football with my politics. Do I show up at your Harvard/Yale games?

Although I will admit kicking back a few beers while tailgating would make Kerry a little more palatable. I can only guess John is bring the ketchup for the brats...

No comments: