Monday, September 04, 2006

Breaking News That No One Cares About

Janet Jackson announced she supports Hillary Clinton making a run at the White House. Whew, I was kind of straddling the line, waiting for an endorsement from a reliable, non-biased pop star to tell me which Presidential candidate I should vote for. Well, the wait is finally over.

The reason I respect Janet Jackson's opinion is because we have so much in common. I work six days a week to put food on the table for my family. She travels the world and gets paid millions of dollars to sing crap like All Nite [Don't Stop]. So it's a pretty safe assumption her endorsements carry a lot of weight we me.

In related news, the British band, Kasabian, has called Justin Timberlake "a midget with whiskers." In further related news, Kasabian is In A Word's Band of The Week for their new release, Empire. That Kasabian called Timberlake "a midget with whiskers" is completely unrelated to the my bestowing them with the title of "Band of the Week." Alright, alright...alright! It had everything to do with it.

In all seriousness, their video for Empire is actually fairly good; you know, in a Justin Timberlake bashing sort of way.

No comments: