Monday, September 11, 2006

9/11 Never Forget


I am not the one to write a tribute for all the heroes from September 11th, because I don't hold the right words nor could I possibly express the right sentiment. But know this, I will never forget the brave men and women that fought back in the first battles of the war on terror.

United flight 93, is my example of American determination when we know what is on the line. The passengers on the other planes were merely doing what they thought would get them on the ground safety. However, when flight 93 found out the planes were being used as missiles, they rose up and fought back.

While the images of the World Trade Center towers falling are chilling and heartbreaking, imagine the psychological effect of seeing the White House or the US Capitol in flames? There are no shortage of heros from 9/11, but I choose to honor the passengers of United flight 93 on my blog today.

I only hope I could be as brave in the face of such danger. Your courage will never be forgotten. Never.

United flight 93 Crew:
Jason Dahl
Leroy Homer
Lorraine Bay
Sandra Bradshaw
Wanda Green
Cee Cee Lyles
Deborah Welsh

United flight 93 Passengers:
Christian Adams
Todd Beamer
Alan Beaven
Mark Bingham
Deora Bodley
Marion Britton
Thomas E. Burnett, Jr.
William Cashmen
Georgian Corrigan
Joseph Deluca
Patrick Discoll
Edward Felt
Colleen Fraser
Andrew Gracia
Jeremy Glick
Lauren Grandcolas
Donald F. Green
Laura Gronlund
Richard Guadagno
Toshiya Kuge
Waleska Martinez
Nicole Miller
Mark Rothenberg
Christine Snyder
John Talignani
Honor Wainio

No comments: