- This is not a call for negotiations.
- This war is lost and the surge is not accomplishing anything as indicated by the extreme violence in Iraq yesterday
- You may or may not be aware of it but today, nearly four years after you hastily declared victory in Iraq, and more than five and a half years after you fell into the Afghanistan trap, things aren’t going too well...in fact, things are going really bad.
- In other words, you’re losing on all fronts and losing big time.
- So stop wasting your time, and trying to save face with these futile maneuvers on Capitol Hill and start making some serious moves.
- I not only think that they (U.S. leaders) are misguided, but I think they know exactly what they are doing and I think that they are men who are possessed of evil.
- When I see an American flag flying, it's a joke.
- You can't beat your enemy anymore through wars; instead you create an entire generation of people revenge-seeking. These days it only matters who's in charge. Right now that's us -- for a while at least. Our opponents are going to resort to car bombs and suicide attacks because they have no other way to win. ...I believe he thinks this is a war that can be won, but there is no such thing anymore. We can't beat anyone anymore.
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
New Democratic Tape Warns Of Attacks 'Worse Than 9/11'...Oops...I Meant Hollywood Liberals...Damn it...I Mean Al Qaeda
The lines are getting blurry and rhetoric even more incoherent. Lately I have been having a hard time deciphering between Democratic campaign speeches, celebrity sound bites and new taped threats from Al Qaeda:
Labels: War in Iraq