Monday, December 18, 2006

Time Magazine's Person of the Year: Jeremie Jordan

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I might not be blogging much in the coming few months. You see I was chosen as Time magazine's "Person of the Year" and I can only guess I will be busy with guest appearances on the View and Oprah. As I reflected on what this award meant, I realized that 2006 was a pretty good year for me but I never expected to win.

I mean sure...I am deserving but I guess I never really believed Time would recognize all that I did this year. Let us recap the greatness that was the Life of Jordan 2006:
  • Took out the trash every Friday morning
  • Started Corn Beltway Boys...thus giving Jaques a purpose in life
  • Got kicked off of dmJuice.com for being the best blogger
  • Made fun of IrishWalsh 247 times
  • Made fun of Schmidt playing with Transformers 15 times
  • Wrote hundreds of Pulitzers Prize winning caliber posts [just like this one]
  • Played 15 hours of the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
As I look forward, I realize winning the Person of the Year award in back to back years will be difficult, but I think making fun of Walsh, Jaques and Schmidt a few more times coupled with playing more video games I just might make it.

No comments: